ECC PRE-KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION FOR FALL 2016
Full Student Registration for the incoming Early Childhood Center (ECC) students is due by May 1, 2016
The following materials will be required for a complete registration:
- Birth Certificate - Original copy must be presented to be photocopied.
- Proof of Residency - see Residency Requirements below - Original copy must be presented to be photocopied.
- Immunization Record - see Health Requirements Checklist below
- Completed SPS Registration Form
All Registration forms and documentation should be sent to: SPS Registrar, Scituate High School, 606 Chief Justice Cushing Highway, Scituate, MA 02066 Questions regarding the registration process can be directed to either:
REGISTRATION FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
Registration Form Required for Full Student ECC Registration
Documententation for Registration
Proofs of Residency, Occupancy and Identification - one each.
Evidence of Residency: Provide One (1) of the following:
- Record of recent mortgage payment and/or property tax bill
- Fully signed and executed Lease and/or Rental Agreement (Must be executed by both parties)
- Landlord/Owner of Property Affidavit (see Residency Statement/Affidavit below)
- Fully signed and executed Purchase and Sale (P&S) Agreement (provided occupancy date occurs within 30 days of enrollment)
- Section 8 Agreement
Evidence of Occupancy: Provide One (1) of the following:
- Gas/Oil Bill, Electric Bill, Home (not cell) Telephone Bill, Cable Bill, Water Bill (Note: Bill must be dated within the past 45 days and address and name must be stated)
- Recent bill dated within the past 45 days showing Scituate address and name (Note: A Residency Statement/Affidavit is required with this option)
- Occupancy Statement/Affidavit must be notarized if a bill cannot be provided prior to student’s enrollment.
Evidence of Identification of Parent/Guardian: Provide One (1) of the following:
- Valid MA Driver’s License
- Valid MA Photo ID Card
- Valid Passport
- Other Government issued Photo ID