KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION FOR FALL 2017
The 2017-2018 Scituate Public Schools' 1 Day Kindergarten Registration will take place on Thursday January 12th 2017 at the Jenkins school lobby (Directions)
The registration hours are 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
Children who are 5-years old on or before September 1, 2017 are eligible for Kindergarten.
Scituate Public Schools offers:
- Free Half-Day Kindergarten and
- Tuition Based Full Day Kindergarten
Our goal is to keep students in their neighborhood or "home" school, although potentially some students could be placed in other schools to maximize the efficiency of our Full-Day Kindergarten (FDK) and Half-Day Kindergarten (HDK) programs.
Please bring the following items to complete the registration:
- Birth Certificate - Original copy must be presented - we will photocopy the document.
- Proofs of Residency - Click here for details
- 1 Evidence of Residency
- 1 Evidence of Occupancy
- 1 Proof of Identification
- originals must be presented - we will photocopy the documents.
- Immunization Record - see Health Requirements Checklist below
- $300. Deposit for Full Day Kindergarten Registrants
- Student Registration Form (completed)
- Kindergarten Supplemental Form (completed)
- Developmental History (completed)
A helpful Parent Check List for Kindergarten Registration is available by clicking here
REGISTRATION FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
Forms Required at Registration
- Scituate Student Registration Form
- Kindergarten Application and Supplemental Information
- Kindergarten Developmental History Form
Documententation for Registration